It can be a daunting experience to figure out what to do after a car accident in Florida. At ACME Law Firm, we can help you through this very challenging time.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident due to another driver’s unsafe actions, you could be eligible to receive compensation for for any injuries or damage to you or your property.
To learn more, contact our experienced Florida accident lawyers today. We serve Broward County and Miami-Dade County, including Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, and Boynton Beach.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Florida
It is essential that you know the right steps to take after an accident. If you don’t, you could end up losing the ability to receive proper compensation.
Here are the key steps to take after an auto accident:
- Avoid blocking the road and watch out for oncoming traffic.
- Offer assistance to any injured persons.
- Call the police right away and tell them your perspective of the events.
- Exchange important information with others involved in the auto accident, such as license plate numbers, insurance information, names, and contact information.
- Ask witnesses for contact information as well.
- Document evidence of the accident by taking videos or photographs of the scene.
- Do not sign anything or accept any payment without talking to a lawyer first.
- Do not give the insurance company a statement without a lawyer present.
- Call ACME Law Firm to get a free consultation and understand your rights.
You Might Be Entitled to Compensation after a Florida Car Accident
If you have suffered damages to your person or to your property in an accident due to the driving of another person, you need to exercise your rights.
Anyone operating a motor vehicle has a duty of care to all other passengers, pedestrians, and drivers. Thus, you may be able to get compensated for the suffering you have endured.
If your loved one has perished from another driver’s failure on the road, you could recover various forms of compensation from your damages including: funeral expenses, medical costs, pain and suffering, loss of support, loss of companionship, or loss of protection.
To understand these options, it’s important to contact an experienced Florida accident attorney.
About ACME Law Firm
ACME Law Firm is Florida’s most professional and well known firm specializing in personal injury and accident law.
Our highly experienced personal injury attorneys are uniquely qualified to handle your personal injury claims. We have offices throughout Miami-Dade and Broward County. Our team is ready to serve you.
Contact Our Expert Florida Car Accident Attorneys
If you or someone you know has suffered physical, financial, or mental damages due to another driver’s actions, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
It costs you nothing to have us start working for you upfront. We can guide you through the complicated legal process to ensure you avoid crucial mistakes while maximizing your potential to be compensated like you deserve.